Class Action Marketing
Multi platform expertise
A FEW OF OUR HAPPY CLIENTS
Our legal marketing services brought Scott & Smith Law a 310% Increase In Traffic and brought so many new cases that they needed to hire additional attorneys to handle the caseload.
Pages Designed for Conversion
Your website is the digital representation of your legal practice & should be one of the primary drivers of new leads & cases – when built correctly.
We create beautiful websites, engineered to perform & designed to encourage your website users to take an action when on your site (contact your law firm).
Our decisions are 100% based on data.
We set up your analytics & customize them to your practice.
What does that mean for you?
- It means that you know where your traffic is coming from.
- It means that you know what marketing channels are profitable and which ones aren’t.
- It means that we can improve any aspect of your digital marketing and make it something that helps your law firm.
Meet the team
Scott and Smith Law
Scott & Smith has served the legal needs of individual, families, and businesses, through the critical times that will affect them for years. Although much of our practice is based on serving the needs of individuals, we are equally dedicated to achieving optimal results for all of our business clients.
Main Practice Area
Lack of lead attribution and Marketing ROI
The SERP Co. Promise
If you're not satisfied, we will fix your concerns or let you go on your way. We earn your business month in and month out.
Every client is assigned a reliable & available account manager. A dedicated single point of contact ready to help you.
We guarantee that you will always know what we are working on, and if you have any confusion we are available to give you detailed explanations.
We guarantee that you will see improvements in the marketing KPIs we determine are important for your business to succeed.
Class Action Lawsuit & Marketing: Here's What You Need to Know
In today’s society there are more companies than ever that serve consumers. Class action lawsuits are inevitable – not if but when.
Advertising fraud, defective products, false “made in the US” claims, digital and non-digital privacy rights violations, improper call recording, data mishandling, deceptive pricing, and unlawful communication via sms, e-mail, voicemail, regular mail, etc.—all are just a small handful of the types of class action possibilities that can plague a business.
The sheer volume of consumer class action law suits & mass torts have increased in recent years. Also the size, complexity and scope of these cases have been increasing. This is a huge opportunity for solo practice attorneys & even large law firms to identify problems in the market place and file suits to protect consumers.
The problem for many lawyers is not coming up with the theories – but finding the plaintiffs. Thats what class action marketing (also called class action advertising) is all about.
Class Action Marketing Timeline
So, how does a class action marketing campaign typically pan out?
- Create Your Theory: This is typically something that an attorney or law firm will come to us with, but if you need help fleshing it out we have done alot of these and can help you get clear about what we are going after.
- Strategy Session: Once we have your theory, it’s time to dig in and plan. We attribute a large majority of success of class action campaigns to the planning – who is your ideal plaintiff, where do they exist/hang, how will we reach them, what will we present them with to make them want to take action.
- Find a Plaintiff: Sometimes a plaintiff approaches a law firm about a potential class action lawsuit, but let’s set that lucky scenario aside and have some real talk – we find them. Using the methods described above we create a game plan to use digital marketing to find & attract that plaintiff and we capture their contact information so you can get them to file.
- The Rest: The rest is really your expertise and we don’t need to tell you how these things run. You’re here to get plaintiffs, not read about what you already know. Once we find you the person/people you want – your team contacts them and does what you do best.
3 Steps to Better Results
(Seriously, it's that simple)
SERP Co – Class Action & Mass Tort Marketing Services for the USA