- The product is an insecticide and ant killer that can kill roaches, waterbugs, fleas, ants, and silverfish.
- It comes in two bottles that are combined to make one single product.
- The active ingredients are boric acid which is nontoxic to people or pets.
- To use, shake the bottles until the powder inside flows out and then apply it to the area where the insects are present.
Zap-A-Roach 2 Pk, Boric Acid Roach & Ant Killer NET Wt. 1 Lb. (454 gms) Each
The Zap-A-Roach 2 Pk, Boric Acid Roach & Ant Killer NET Wt. 1 Lb. (454 gms) Each is designed to easily eliminate some of the hardest pests to fight. Combat a roach, ant, water bug, flea, and even silver fish infestation just by spreading Zap-A-Roach through your home.
- Can Be Used For Many Things
- The Ants Are Very Quick To Disappear
- The Only Issue Is That Your Dog May Come In Contact With It
- May Not Work As Well Without Ants Present