- The USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Docking Station is a dock that allows you to convert a single USB port into two HDMI ports and three USB 2.0 ports.
- It is compatible with many different types of laptops, including MacBook Pro/Air and the latest M1 Pro, M2 MacBook.
- You can connect your device via USB 3.0 or USB C, but the usb hub need to be installed the driver on your laptop to work.
- Both macOS and Windows systems are compatible with MST mode and can output A/BC
- 3 USB 2.0 ports support data transfer at up to 480Megabits Per Second
USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Docking Station for Windows & macOS, USB C/USB 3.0 Adapter Laptop Docking Stati
The USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Docking Station is an easy way to get a second monitor or extend your desktop by using two HDMI monitors. With a resolution of 1080p@60Hz and 4K@30Hz, this monitor is perfect for gamers or anyone who needs a high-quality image. The USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Docking Station also features three USB 2.0 ports for data transfer and a wireless mouse or keyboard for convenience.
- Can Be Used With Multiple Laptops
- Has A D Drive For Drivers
- No Scanning Required
- Fast Shipping
- May Not Work If Your Laptop Only Has A Usb 3.0 Or 4.0 Port