- The product has a tap wheel technology that adds a micro vibration.
- It is made of durable carbide steel that lasts longer than conventional cutters.
- The pistol grip suppercutter lets you score glass with little effort.
- In four distinctive fluorescent colors, the lightweight clear acrylic grip lets you see how much oil is in the reservoir.
Toyo Pistol Grip Glass Cutter (1) (Original Version)
The Toyo Pistol Grip Glass Cutter is a versatile and easy-to-use tool for cutting glass, plastic, wood, metal, and more. The cutter features Toyo’s patented Tap-Wheel Technology, which results in easier breakouts, cleaner edges, less hand fatigue, and a longer lasting tool. The tap wheel is made of durable carbide steel that outlasts conventional cutters. The cutter is sold individually.
- Easy To Cut Glass Or Crystal Substrate
- Grip Helps You To Put Pressure
- Can Be Used For Both Cutting And Gluing
- None Found