- The TAKSTAR SGC5982 is a highsensitivity condenser microphone designed for use with cameras.
- It has cardioid unidirectional pickup characteristics that can effectively reduce the ambient noise being picked up.
- The microphone has a 10dB sensitivity enhancement and 200Hz low frequency attenuation function.
- It comes with a standard universal connector specification and can be easily installed and fixed on the camera.
TAKSTAR SGC-598 Photography Interview Shotgun MIC Microphone for Nikon Canon DSLR Camera (Need 3.5mm
The TAKSTAR SGC-598 Photography Interview Shotgun MIC Microphone is a great choice for those who want to improve their video recording skills. This microphone features a low power indicator, a back electret condenser, and a cardioid directivity pattern. The microphone is powered by 1.5V AA batteries and has a sensitivity of -32 dB+/-3 dB.
- Directional Mic
- Can Be Used For Multiple Purposes
- Comes In Different Models
- Some Background Noise
- The Dropoff From The Front To Behind The Microphone Is Not Great