- The STEELHEAD 8 WideMouth Adjustable HAMMERHEAD Wrench has a hammerface that allows for pounding of nails and fasteners.
- It also features SAE and metric jaw measurements on the wrench’s mouth and jaw opening, so you can make quick, accurate size adjustments.
- The wrench is made from highquality heat treated steel with a black phosphorous corrosion resistant finish.
- It comes with lifetime US based support
STEELHEAD 8” Wide-Mouth Adjustable HAMMERHEAD Wrench, 1-1/4-Inch Opening, Forged Heat-Treated Steel
The STEELHEAD 8 Wide-Mouth Adjustable HAMMERHEAD Wrench is a versatile and powerful tool that can be used to pound nails and fasteners or to adjust SAE and metric jaws. The wrench features a forged heat-treated steel construction with a black phosphate corrosion resistant finish. The bright orange handles make it easy to find on any job site, and the included lifetime US-based support ensures that you will get the best possible quality.
- Well Built
- Can Last A Long Time
- Can Be Used For Many Things
- None Found