- The product is a humidor box made of authentic Spanish cedar wood.
- It comes with a humidifier and electronic hygrometer.
- To season and humidify the product, simply wet the interior surface with distilled water and allow it to soak in for 12 to 24 hours.
- Afterward, you can add your cigars to the humidor and allow it to maintain a humidity level of between 60% and 75%.
Robeent Cigar Humidors Box case Can Hold 25-35 Cigars, Cedar Humidors Cigar Box with Humidifier and
The Robeent Cigar Humidors Box is the perfect way to store and display your cigars. Made of high-quality Spanish cedar wood, this humidor features a glass top that makes it easy to see what’s inside, and a removable divider that helps you repair or replace the items inside. With a capacity of up to 35 cigars, this humidor is perfect for storing your favorite cigars or for traveling. The rich walnut finish gives the humidor a classic look with a modern touch, and the glass top is durable and easy to clean.
- Had A Faulty Hygrometer
- The Seller Was Great To Work With
- The Replacement Was Reliable And Quick
- Faulty Hygrometer