- The PULACO 25W Small Aquarium Betta Heater comes with a free thermometer strip.
- It is designed for small glass or acrylic desktop aquariums up 1 to 6 gallons.
- The heater has an accuracy of 3 degrees Fahrenheit and keeps the water at a preset temperature of 78 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To use, simply plug it in, wait for the water to reach the correct temperature, and then remove the plug.
- There is a 12 month warranty included with purchase.
PULACO 25W Small Aquarium Betta Heater with Free Thermometer Strip, Under 6 Gallon Fish Tanks (Prese
The PULACO 25W Small Aquarium Betta Heater is a simple and effective way to keep your fish tank warm. With a detachable Type-C cable, it’s easy to set up and store. The heater features a blue LED display that shows the preset temperature. The temperature can be adjusted to 78 degrees Fahrenheit or any other temperature between 50 degrees Fahrenheit and 90 degrees Fahrenheit. The heater is perfect for small glass or acrylic aquariums up to 6 gallons.
- The Filter Is Much Better Than The Standard Glass Filter
- The Water Is Much More Clear
- The Fish Can’T Get As Close To The Surface As They Did With A Glass Filter
- None Found