- The Kreg Shelf Pin Jig creates perfectly spaced holes at 1-1/4″ (32 mm) increments.
- Hardened steel drill guides ensure precision for level, wobblefree shelves.
- The jig also has useful features for installing concealed cabinet hinges and drawer slides in frameless cabinets.
- Moldedin alignment marks and an indicator window help align mounting screws for hinge plates set at standard backspacing for a 32mm cabinet system which also helps with locating the front hole for drawer slide installation.
Kreg KMA3225 Shelf Pin Jig 1/4″ (6mm)
The KMA3225 Shelf Pin Jig is a great way to create perfectly spaced holes in your wood shelves. The jig is made of high-quality materials and the holes are drilled with hardened-steel drill guides. The jig is also compatible with the 32 mm system for locating hinges and drawer slides. The jig can be used to snap two pieces of wood together to quickly drill more holes in one run.
- Easier To Use Than Traditional Guides
- Saves Time
- Precise Holes Quickly
- May Not Be Suitable For All Applications