- The Kukri Machete features a 11 1/2 in.
- It is made from 1085 Carbon and black Kraton G.
- The machete has an overall length of 17 inches and includes a pocket clip.
- It is equipped with a 1085 Kukri style carbon steel blade that excels at chopping and basic field use.
- The Kraton G thermoplastic elastomer handle is ergonomically shaped to provide comfort and control while maintaining a secure grip.
KA-BAR 2-1249-9 Kukri
The KA-BAR 2-1249-9 Kukri is a durable and reliable machete that is perfect for any outdoor activity. Made of 100% synthetic materials, this machete is strong and resistant to rust, corrosion, and damage. The black kukri-style machete features a carbon-steel blade that is ideal for cutting weeds, clearing camp sites, and more. The ergonomic kragon g thermoplastic elastomer handle provides comfort and control during any outdoor activity. The black leather/cordura combination sheath protects the machete from scratches and wear.
- Sturdy And Sharp
- Can Cut Through Thick Branches
- 1085 Carbon Steel Blade
- Good Grip
- Sheath Has Two Strap And A Loop For Wrist Attachment
- Short 11 Inch Blade