- The glass cutter can cut plate glass from 1/8″ to 1/4″ thick.
- It has a steel wheel with a honed angle of 120 degrees for cutting single or double strength glass.
- The ergonomic designed tapered handle has a flat surface near the cutting wheel for a comfortable finger position.
- There is also a weighted ball included that provides elevation to snap off scored glass.
General Tools Glass Cutter #8501 – Perfect for Plate Glass, Mirrors, Window Panes, Custom Picture Fr
The General Tools Glass Cutter is a versatile tool that can be used to cut a variety of materials. The steel wheel has a honed angle of 120 degrees, and the tapered handle provides excellent ergonomic comfort. The flat surface near the cutting wheel allows for a comfortable finger position, and the ball on the end of the handle creates an elevated cutting edge. The glass cutter is perfect for cutting plate glass, mirrors, windows, custom picture frames, glass shelves, and stained glass.
- Can Be Used For Multiple Purposes
- Comes In A Variety Of Styles
- Flexibility With Design
- Sheet Of Glass Can Be Used To Cut New Panels
- None Found