- The DuPont Tyvek 400 TY120S Disposable Protective Coverall has a comfort fit design based on extensive wearer feedback.
- It is made with flash spun high density polyethylene for a unique, nonwoven material
- The coverall has a laydown collar, stormflaps, serged seams, front zipper closure and elastic waistband for comfort and support
- It can be used for lead and asbestos remediation, general maintenance, operations, spray painting, etc.
- The fabric is durable and has an inherent barrier to small particles
DuPont Tyvek 400 TY120S Disposable Protective Coverall, White, 2X-Large, pack of 25
The DuPont Tyvek 400 TY120S Disposable Protective Coverall is a comfortable fit design that provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, and utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing. The coverall is made of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont.
- Fits Taller And Bigger People
- Can Be Used Multiple Times
- None Found