- The product is an EPA registered disinfectant wipe that meets CDC and OSHA guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces in healthcare facilities.
- The wipes are 1 step cleaner and contain a 1:10 bleach dilution.
- These premoistened towels are EPA registered to kill C. Difficile spores in 3 minutes and other common healthcare pathogens just 1 minute.
- This is for clinical useage for disinfecting equipment and high touch surfaces.
Dispatch Hospital Cleaner Disinfectant Towels with Bleach, 150 Count Canister
The Dispatch Hospital Cleaner Disinfectant Towels with Bleach are designed to help keep your hospital or medical facility clean and safe. These towels are EPA registered to kill 58 microorganisms, clean and disinfect with these towels, and have a scent-unscented design that is perfect for any hospital or medical setting. The towels are also easy to use and come in a canister that is perfect for taking them with you on the go.
- Canister Arrived Intact
- Wipes Were Very Saturated
- They Do A Great Job
- I Like Them So Much That I Just Bought More From A Seller Who Is Charging Quite A Bit More Per Canister.
- The Wipes Smell Like Bleach
- The Wipes Are A Good Price If You Don’T Mind The Smell