- The gloves are made of polyvinyl chloride, which is a type of plastic.
- They are designed to fit most hands, with a long cuff that protects the wrist and forearm.
- The gloves have a nonslip grip for handling wet or cold items.
- they are ideal for protecting yourself from harsh chemicals including acid, solvents, greases, oils, bleach, and more.
Chemical Resistant PVC Gloves (HEAVY DUTY INDUSTRIAL GRADE) Long Cuff Provides Wrist & Forearm Prote
The Chemical Resistant PVC Gloves are designed to provide maximum protection against harmful chemicals. These gloves are made of polyvinyl chloride, which is a durable and flexible plastic. The gloves have a long cuff that provides good coverage around the wrist and forearms. The gloves also have a rough finish for better grip in wet and cold conditions. The gloves are available in a pack of two and can be used for cleansing.
- Very Protective Of Hands
- Value For Money
- Not Up To Elbow Type Gloves