- The Astro Pneumatic 7865 Ball Joint Service Tool with 4wheel Drive Adapters is a heavy duty forged steel tool and set that is excellent for removal/installation of pressfit parts such as ball joints, universal joint and truck brake anchor pins.
- Astro 7865 contains a Cframe press, 3 receiver tubes sizes: 2-3/4×3″, 2-1/4x 2-1/2 & 1-3/4×2 , installation and removing adapters.
- The Set also includes 4wheel drive ball joint service kit that allows service for 1967 thru current 1/2 and 3/4 ton 4WD vehicles having the Dana 30 or 44 front axle (found on Ford, GM, Dodge, IHC and Jeep vehicles)
Astro Pneumatic Tool 7865 Ball Joint Service Tool with 4-wheel Drive Adapters
The Astro Pneumatic Tool 7865 Ball Joint Service Tool is a heavy-duty, forged steel tool that is perfect for removing and installing press-fit parts such as ball joints, universal joints, and truck brake anchor pins. The set contains a C-frame press, three receiver tubes of different sizes, and an adapter for connecting to your vehicle’s airbrush. It also comes with a four-wheel drive ball joint service kit that allows you to perform services on 1967 through current 1/2 and 3/4 ton 4WD vehicles.
- Comes With Glass And A Sawtooth Hanger For Wall Mounting
- Can Be Used As A Desk Or Laptop Computer
- The Frame Is Made Of Wood
- The Frame Can Be Hung On The Wall Or Furniture
- None Found