We are looking for a BADA** GET SH*T DONE kinda person to join our Team as an Operations Manager to our marketing agency.
In full transparency, if you work for us and especially in this position, you are full time. Part time won’t cut it nor would I want anyone to try and juggle that
We are looking for someone EXTREMELY detail-oriented, nit-picky, organized, and what others may describe as…
…really though. The team we have is already AMAZING, so we are looking for only EXPERIENCED A-Players to apply for this role.
If that’s you, READ THE DESCRIPTION AND APPLY BELOW.
- 35-45K annually.
- Performance bonuses are available.
- Paid Time Off
- Remote Working (work from wherever you want)
- Continuing Education and learn from world-class marketers.
- Health Benefits (coming soon)
- Team events.
- Hard-working but easy-going work environment.
- Performance incentives and bonuses.
Reports to: Owners
Direct Reports: Sales Managers, Marketing Team, Client Success Team, Fullfillment Team
As an Operations Manager, your primary role will be to implement and oversee exceptional customer service through structured client communication and high-quality marketing services. You will not only take part in occasional direct client communication but you will also oversee the fulfillment team and ensure they are upholding the values of the company and completing their ongoing tasks/projects, on time and with 100% accuracy.
Aside from what is listed above, picture yourself as being the liaison between the founders and the rest of the business. You essentially are the ‘gatekeeper’ for the Owner from the day-to-day tasks and issues that arise. You will be responsible for some other operational duties listed below everywhere from lead generation to finance.
Remember, the goal of the Operations Manager is to be the ‘glue’ that holds the organization together and ensures all departments are meeting standards. You do not need to know exactly how to ‘build a website’ or ‘troubleshoot an ad account’, you just need to know how to manage the team and tasks around it.
- Oversee the completion of tasks assigned to the team. With accuracy and on time.
- Oversees the management of client SEO projects.
- Oversees the management of client Advertising projects.
- Oversees the management of client Website projects. (you dont need to know how to build a website)
- Understands the full scope of what goes into a project type.
- Assist in the retention of existing clients by exemplifying amazing customer service.
- Creating more WOW customer service automation (onboarding/experience)
- Creating and updating daily structured client communication with existing customers to increase engagement.
- Ensuring all team tasks are completed by EOD each day (Monday.com, referrals, handwritten cards).
- Ensures all new hires are properly onboarded and get the training and resources they need to be successful.
- Collection and submission of payroll 1x monthly
- Ensure all supplies are full and swag is in stock
- Calendar management (event calendar for clients, team meetings/events)
- Assist founders with admin related tasks and occasionally the team with admin tasks related task.
- Must have experience 1+ year in Customer Service, Operations, or working in a similar environment
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have significant work ethic.
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be self-directed
- Must be customer oriented yet direct when need be
- Must be technologically proficient to use billing system, email system, CRM