- Depends on experience level.
- Paid Time Off
- Remote Working (work from wherever you want)
- Continuing Education and learn from world-class marketers.
- Health Benefits (coming soon)
- Team events.
- Hard-working but easy-going work environment.
- Performance incentives and bonuses.
The Lead Gen Specialist will be responsible for running Paid Traffic campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms for SERP Dental clients. You will build, analyze, and test all campaigns to ensure they are as efficient as possible with our advertising while providing a consistent ROI across all campaigns for both SERP Co and SERP Dental clients via confirmations through SERP AI. You will also work closely with other Lead Gen Specialists, SERP Marketing Team members, and clients to ensure all campaigns are utilizing the best ad creative, copywriting, and funnels to maximize confirmation rates.
You are also expected to have phenomenal customer service skills, as we test many marketing campaigns with current clients. You will also need to stay organized, being that your role is vital to the success of the business owners (our clients) and relies heavily on your project management and communication with the clients, CSM, and other Lead Gen Specialists.
You will be responsible for providing raw video ads and picture ad ideas for the media and marketing team to edit on a weekly basis and submit all WINNING tested content (images, videos, headlines, ad copy, etc) .
In addition to this, you will need to be well versed in SERP Ai and maintain expert knowledge of all SERP Ai technical applications.
- Execute and optimize paid campaigns on social channels [Facebook, Instagram.] to meet or exceed lead generation goals with consistent results across all tested Markets
- Create and submit a minimum of 2 unique video ads ideas per week to the media team for creating.
- Create and submit a minimum of 5 unique picture ads per week to the media team for creating.
- Conduct ad hoc coaching calls with clients as needed
- Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns and provide insights/recommendations
- Continuously test [copy/bids/targets/placements, etc.] to maximize efficiency and growth
- Manage budgets provided by clients accurately and efficiently
- Monitor emerging trends in social media paid advertising and adjust accordingly
- Create definitive start and end dates of each campaign and monitor each closely using given metrics
- Assure that all content used (videos, images, music, etc) is not copyrighted, and permission is granted for its use.
- Knowledge of and ability to use tools and techniques for collecting and collating data.
- Produce weekly reports for clients on their advertising campaigns via Data Studio and report on any trends to CSM and General Manager
- Collaborate with CSM’s on the clients in need of help, ensuring that the client experience exceeds their expectations.
- Develop service procedures, policies, guidelines and standards to ensure consistent client experience, presenting to the General Manager for review/approval
- Confirm that all service procedures, policies, guidelines, and standards are being adhered to consistently and take necessary corrective actions when appropriate
- Ensure that all customer interactions are immediately and consistently noted in Monday.com
- Maintain up to date technical expertise of all SERP Co products
- Liaise with other staff, including interacting with members of different areas of the company, presenting findings to General Manager for the next steps and approvals
- Ensure all stats sheets are up to date at the end of each shift, and that all EOW Reports are received by Friday EOD
- Weekly report delivered to LGS Lead
- Paid Advertising across all channels results in 10+ serp ai confirmations per month for each SERP client
- New trends in paid content are acknowledged and implemented after approval from LGS Lead
- We have consistent fresh/high performing lead generation materials for our clients using all outlets of social media/platforms
- Weekly Report, including stats, is filled out and delivered to LGS Lead each Friday by 5 pm PST
- All digital campaigns are analyzed properly and optimized to a “T”
- Adhere to budget for each campaign dictated by SERP clients
- Use Monday.com as a base to relay all project/product progress as well as daily/ongoing tasks so SERP team can stay up to date with all client interactions
- General Manager, LGS Lead and SERP team has full transparency into daily metrics and performance
- SERP clients are supported in a consistent, friendly and encouraging manner
- All video call interactions are recorded in Zoom.
- Efficient with Facebook, Instagram, Adwords
- 3+ years of experience with direct marketing
- Experience using social media analytics tools and the ability to tweak marketing strategies based on findings.
- Efficient with all integrated platforms within the company
- Efficient in all advertising platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Great client-facing communication skills
- Ability to work under pressing deadlines
- Amazing organization skills
- Ability to multitask
- A keen eye for marketing
- Keep testing within the allotted budget
- Tolerance for high-stress situations
- Adaptable to a constantly changing environment
- Able to make autonomous decisions for the good of the company and SERP clients
- Able to work M-F 9 AM-5 PM PST; Must be flexible and able to work additional hours/weekends if the situation warrants it
- Reachable and responsive to Slack during working hours
- Efficient with Facebook, ClickFunnels, Intercom, serp ai, Acuity, Twilio and all apps, platforms, and systems that are needed for SERP Dental
- Able to consistently maintain a positive can-do attitude that reflects company values