Client Success Manager
- 35-55K Annually
- Uncapped Commissions and bonuses available.
- Paid Time Off
- Remote Working (work from wherever you want)
- Continuing Education and learn from world-class marketers.
- Health Benefits (coming soon)
- Team events.
- Hard-working but easy-going work environment.
- Performance incentives and bonuses.
About SERP Co
The SERP Co mission: “Our mission is to make profitable marketing accessible & enjoyable, so good businesses can grow.”
We not only guarantee the best results for our clients, we also prioritize building a one-of-a-kind working experience for our team. We are 100% remote, and we encourage our employees to work from anywhere in the world.
We believe that our company is most productive when our employees are fulfilled, challenged, and working to achieve both their personal and professional goals, instead of putting one on hold for the sake of the other.
Our #1 Core Value: Be Responsible
Not as in, “be responsible adults” …because we most certainly are not. But as in, Take Responsibility. For yourself, for your clients, for the wins, and especially for the failures. We own mistakes and use them as an opportunity to get better. The only two words you will never hear at this company are “fault” and “blame.” If this mindset does not resonate with you, please do not bother applying.
CSM are the liaisons between the agency and its clients. They are the primary point of contact — handling all day-to-day client interactions, as well as managing the projects needed to foster client success. They work directly with the sales, fulfillment, and leadership teams to make sure that clients receive exceptional results and impeccable service.
An Account Manager is simultaneously an agency representative, project manager, and coach. As a result, they need strong organizational, time-management, and interpersonal skills. They must be prepared for a fast-paced environment, and be comfortable making decisions without direct supervision. They are committed to providing high-quality service above all else.
What This Job Entails
- Managing a book of clients, serving as their sole point of contact via email, call and text
- Maintaining and developing client relationships based upon mutual respect, high-quality service, expectation setting, and coaching
- Using the company core values to guide independent decisions about client accounts
- Continually innovating new methods to improve client experience and retention
- Managing the entire client life-cycle, including launch calls, check-ins, billing, and offboarding calls
- Upselling clients on relevant products
- Collecting client feedback and passing it along to the team to drive constant improvement
- Full-time position: between 35-45 hours a week depending on tasks
- Most important is a positive attitude — you see client dissatisfaction as an opportunity, not a burden
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English. This is a must.
- Self-starter — you are comfortable working 100% remotely, managing projects and meeting deadlines without direct supervision
- Driven, competitive, and confident with coaching others and setting expectations
- Strong attention-to-detail, time-management, and organizational skills
- At least a basic knowledge of digital advertising fundamentals, with a keen interest in learning more
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under ever-changing needs and schedules
- Proven project management skills with an emphasis on quality control
- Coachable — you are willing to participate in ongoing training and constantly push yourself to get better and better
- Team player — you are able to collaborate with a small team, ask for help when needed, and delegate tasks
- Proactive — you strive to get ahead of a problem, instead of waiting for it to become a full-blown fire
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Direct Response Marketing experience, highly preferred
- Previous experience with remote working software preferred, including Asana, Slack, Zoom, etc.
- Remote position (work from anywhere in the world)
- Competitive pay (performance-based commission with high earning potential).
- Access to world-class training and education in advertising/marketing
- Relaxed Team, yet professional and fast-paced environment.
- Unlimited leave (as long as work is completed and KPIs are tracking)
- We’re a quickly growing company that favors promoting internally — huge opportunity for upward mobility into Management, Leadership and even C level positions.