- The Morrisville Dentist is a relatively new practice. They opened at the beginning of 2018 and were on a mission to grow as fast as possible.
- They serve the North Carolina population and provide general and cosmetic dentistry with a focus on comfort and quality of care.
- When we started, their practice was practically brand new (to the search engines) and had near zero visibility online.
- Services Needed: SEO, Google Ads & Facebook Ads
- In a very competitive area of North Carolina, being at the top of page 1 for Organic searches is vital to increasing and maintaining a healthy flow of new patients. Set back on page 5 of Google They Morrisville Dentist felt like they had a ways to go before they saw organic search bringing them new patients. This was a challenging position as they were trying to grow fast.
- Their competition was well established on page one and were taking about 85% of the market share of online traffic.
- Referred to us by one of our partners at DentalCMO, Dr. Na reached out to The SEO Dentist for help with their SEO and Google Ads.
- We conducted a comprehensive audit for both Dr. Na’s website as well as the competitors to examine the following:
- Current keyword positioning and traffic sources.
- The current “SEO equity”, also known as, Domain Strength of their website
- Onsite content and keyword mapping
- Technical SEO issues
- Site speed
- Website architecture, and more.
- Crafted relevant Google Ads campaign
- Crafted an offer to drive new patient sign ups with Facebook ads
Our audit identified multiple issues, with recommendations for the following action items:
- Increase internal linking to home pages and service pages to better define website hierarchy.
- Set up and optimize a verified Google My Business.
- Build out a strong network of citations and social properties.
- Acquire niche relevant backlinks to drive referral traffic and power up their website.
With the help of The SEO Dentist, The Morrisville Dentist team was able to quickly implement the first two recommendations of the audit almost immediately.
We then generated an itemized to do list of everything needed to get them significant search engine results. We tackled everything from citation set-up/clean-up to conducting link outreach and building – and the results were excellent!