- Mountain View Dental is an established practice in Acworth Georgia. They wanted to promote their practice. They serve the Acworth and Kennesaw population and provide general and cosmetic dentistry with a focus on quality and comfort. They wanted to promote their practice and needed to attract more patients. They created a “new patient” special discount that would incentivize people to come in for an appointment and save money on the first visit.
“So easy to work with. We did the initial FB campaign and had a great response in the 1st week!! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for response from Social Media. Customer service is excellent!!”
DeanneOffice Manager at Mountain View Dental
- Target a demographic that has the highest probability of going to the dentist regularly and that has a family to bring to along (to maximize ROI). Mountain View Dental wanted to become more widely known in their area and grow their new patient base.
- Offer Creation// We had to create an offer that the Mountain View Dental Team was willing to run and but also an offer that was enticing enough to generate conversions.
- Facebook Ad Manager Set Up // We had to create an ad account from scratch. Set up their Facebook Pixel, Ads Manager, Campaign, Ad set, and Ads.
- Targeted Audience // This is where the secret sauce really comes in and requires lots of testing on a daily/weekly basis. We created an audience that was only served the add if they met the following criteria:
- You fell into a certain demographic (ages, parental status, economic, education, etc.)
- You met a certain interest (health, oral health, cosmetics, parenting, etc.)
- You were within 10-15 miles of the location (based on data people don’t tend to travel much further to see a dentist. This does change with geography).
- Split Testing // We split tested a variety of Ads to see which ones would get the best engagement. After a few weeks of testing 3 different ads, the one the yielded the most conversions was this one:
- As it began to pick up momentum the campaign generated over 35 qualified leads in a month at less than a $6 lead. On top of that, we saw a consistent increase in engagement with the ad generating organic traffic and momentum. This campaign consistently generates similar results month after month.
- $5.73 Per New Patient Lead
- 174% Reduction in Cost Per Conversion
- 206% Increase in Conversions on Facebook
- 2x in new patients from Advertising efforts.