- Instantly Add Four USB 2.0 Ports to Any Compatible Device.
- Easy Setup, Plug-n-Play, Hot Swappable, Hot Pluggable.
- Gain Four, Downstream Ports Which Offer High-Speed (480Mbps), Full-Speed (12Mbps), And Low-Speed...
- Intelligently Designed to Be as Thin as Possible, Allowing you to Maximize Precious Work Space or...
- Backwards Compatible With 1.1 Devices and Hosts.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Big Expansion: Transform one of your computer’s USB ports into four with this USB hub. (Does not...
- SuperSpeed Data: Use the USB hub to sync data at blazing speeds up to 5Gbps—fast enough to...
- For Desktop or Laptop Setups: Set up your workstation however you want with 2 ft of cable. Use the...
- 4 USB 3.0 Expansion: This USB on-the-go Hub expands one USB interface into four USB 3.0 ports. It...
- Super-fast Data Transmission: All ports of this USB extender are USB 3.0. Data transfer speed up to...
- 2ft Length Cable: Long cord allows you to use this USB port expander with laptop and desktop. With...
- Free Extra USB to USB C Adapter: This USB 3.0 Hub includes an extra USB female to USB C male...
- Lifetime Customer Service: We are trying our best to bring attractive products and the best service...
- 【Extension 4 Ports USB 3.0 Hub】Expand one USB port to four. Reverse Compatible USB 2.0 / USB...
- 【High Data transfer USB 3.0 Hub】Support Transfer Speed up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0), USB 2.0 up to...
- 【Individual On/Off Switches】Atolla 4 ports Mini USB 3.0 hub has individual power switches for...
- 【Mini Super Small USB 3.0 Hub】This compact USB hub is small enough for work and travel....
- 【Portable 4 Ports USB 3.0 HUB】Plug & Play, no Installation; and Hot Swappable. What you get:...
- Expansion: Instantly add 4 USB 3.0 Ports to Any compatible device. Transform a single USB port into...
- Convenience: LED Indicators display power status for each port. Individual on/off switches enable...
- Speed: Supports transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0), 480Mbps (USB 2.0), & 12Mbps (USB 1.1).
- Compatibility: Reverse compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices. Use with PC, MacBook, iMac, Mac...
- Easy Setup: No driver installation required; Plug & Play and Hot Swappable. Does NOT support...
- USB hub all-aluminum body. Fine craftsmanship, Rugged metal housing protects against breakage and is...
- Fast data transfer, 1 Port USB 3.0 Hub, 3 Port USB 2.0, Transmission of data without waiting, fast...
- USB charger can charge four phones at the same time, USB Hub Extensions very powerful.
- Mini portable and easy to carry, Keep your desk clean.More enjoyable work and play
- Hub Extensions meet the multi-port expansion requirements of the device.Charging, USB flash drive,...
- Lightweight design enables the hub to be compact and portable. CHARGING NOT SUPPORTED.
- USB Connector Can be Rotated 90°/180° Degrees
- Easy Setup, Plug-n-Play, Hot Swappable, Hot Pluggable
- Compatible With all Windows/Mac/Linux Systems
- Instantly Add Four USB 2.0 Ports to Any Compatible Device
- Great Compatibility: T-Sound 4-port USB hub applies to various devices: laptop, pc tower, XBOX,...
- USB3.0 Super Speed: With high efficient USB3.0, T-Sound 4-port USB splitter provides 5 Gbps stable...
- 4-ports at Same Time: This usb port expander for laptop provides stable performance for 4 ports...
- Ultra Slim/Humanity Design: Slim in thickness, most of the flash drive sizes on the market and...
- Premium PCB Quality: With years of experience in multiple port hubs, to keep PCB signal channel...
- ✅[Multiple USB Port] Turn one USB port into seven, including support for USB Flash drive, Mouse,...
- ✅[5Gbps Data Transfer Speed] Each port is equipped with USB 3.0 technology, capable of...
- ✅[Wide Compatibility] USB hub is compatible with most operating systems: Windows XP / Vista /...
- ✅[Protect the Device] Build in overvoltage/overcurrent/leakage and short-circuit protection...
- ✅[18 Months Warranty] We offer 12-hour customer support and 18 Months Warranty.If any question or...
- ⚠️DOES NOT support car stereo, Android Auto or Apple CarPlay if your car system identifies this...
- Give you the ability to connect four devices to a standard USB-A port when you want extra...
- Offers data transfer speeds of up to 480 Mbps and also supports up to 1.5 Amps of power output.
- Ultra-durable with sleek aluminum shell and nylon braided jacket to withstand daily twists and...
- Please note: this product comes with a one-year warranty and feel free to reach out if there is any...
How to choose the
best usb port extender
What is the Purpose Of A USB Port Extender?
USB ports allow us to connect our devices to computers. However, these ports are limited in size and cannot be extended. To solve this problem, there are many different types of USB extension cables available. Some of these include:
Microphone Extension Cables - Allows you to plug in your microphone into your computer.
Headphones Extension Cable - Allows you to extend the length of headphones.
Keyboard Extension Cable - Allows you to extend the length of your keyboard.
Mouse Extension Cable - Allows you to extend the length of your mouse.
Printer Extension Cable - Allows you to extend the length of your printer.
Fiber Optic Extension Cable - Allows you to extend the length of your fiber optic cable.
Cable Ties - Allow you to tie together multiple lengths of extension cords.
Port Replicator - Allows you to replicate the functionality of several USB ports into one single port.
USB Hub - Allows you to expand the number of USB ports on your computer.
USB Splitter - Allows you to split a single USB connection into two connections.
USB Switch - Allows you to switch between two connected devices using a single USB connection.
USB Y-Splitter - Allows you to split a single USB connection into four connections.
USB X-Splitter - Allows you to split a single USB connection into eight connections.
USB Y-Y Splitters - Allows you to split a single USB connection into 16 connections.
USB X-X Splitters - Allows you to split a single USB connection into 32 connections.
USB Y-Y Splitters - Allows you to split a single USB connection into 64 connections.
USB X-X Splitters - Allows you to split a single USB connection into 128 connections.
USB Y-Y Splitters - Allows you to split a single USB connection into 256 connections.
USB X-X Splitters - Allows you to split a single USB connection into 512 connections.
USB Y-Y Splitters - Allows you to split a single USB connection into 1024 connections.
The Importance of Purchasing a Quality USB Port Extender
USB ports are found on almost every electronic device today. However, these ports are very limited in size. Most devices require two USB ports to be connected together. For example, most laptops require two USB ports to connect to a printer. Many printers cannot accept data unless both ports are connected. Therefore, many users must purchase a USB extension cable to extend the length of their USB port.
How To Extend USB Ports With An Extension Cable
Extension cables allow you to connect multiple USB devices to a single USB port. There are several types of extension cables available. Some are designed specifically for computers while others are meant for connecting external hard drives and flash drives. Regardless of which type you select, there are three main steps involved in extending a USB port.
Plug the end of the extension cable into the USB port.
Connect the second end of the extension cable to another USB port.
Turn on the power supply of the device requiring access to the extended USB port.
Benefits of Using USB Extension Cables
There are numerous benefits associated with using USB extension cables. First, they allow you to connect additional peripherals to your existing USB port. Second, they increase the overall speed of transferring files between devices. Third, they reduce the risk of damaging your USB port due to repeated plugging and unplugging of devices.
Types of USB Extension Cables Available
There are different types of extension cables available. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here are some of the common ones:
Universal Serial Bus (USB) extension cords - These are typically longer than standard extension cords. Universal serial bus extension cords are ideal for connecting large capacity storage devices such as external hard drives and flash drives.
Standard extension cords - Standard extension cords are shorter than universal serial bus extension cords. They are useful for connecting smaller devices such as cell phones and digital cameras.
Miniature extension cords - Miniature extension cords are small enough to carry around. They are perfect for traveling and are especially helpful when you are away from your computer.
Micro USB extension cords - Micro USB extension cords are extremely compact. They are ideal for carrying around and storing in your bag or pocket.
Features To Look For When Buying A USB Port Extender
USB ports are essential for connecting devices such as printers, scanners, cameras, external hard drives, flash drives, etc. However, these ports are limited in size and cannot be extended beyond its original location. Therefore, there is always a need for a USB extension cable. There are many different types of USB extensions available in the market today. Some are designed to connect two computers together while others are meant to extend the length of a single USB port. Here are some features to look for when purchasing a USB extension cable.
The cable must be long enough to reach where you intend to plug in the device.
The cable must be flexible enough to bend around corners and curves.
The cable must be sturdy enough to withstand repeated bending and twisting.
The cable must be able to handle high temperatures.
The cable must be easy to install.
The cable must be inexpensive.
How To Install An Extension Cable
Installing an extension cable is very simple. First, remove the existing cable from the wall outlet. Then, insert the end of the extension cable into the wall socket. Finally, attach the connector to the end of the extension cable. Once everything is connected, turn on the power supply and test the connection. If everything goes according to plan, you are ready to go!
Types of USB Extensions Available Today
There are several different types of USB extension cables available today. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Below are some examples of common USB extension cables.
Universal Serial Bus (USB) Cables - These cables allow you to connect multiple devices to a single USB port.
Extension Bays - These cables allow you to expand the number of USB ports on your PC.
Docking Stations - These cables allow you to connect a portable device to a docking station.
Port Replicators - These cables allow you to replicate the functionality of a full sized USB port.
Cable Clips - These clips are useful for attaching a cable to another object.
Wall Mounted Ports - These ports are mounted directly to the wall and are ideal for small spaces.
Plug N Play
There are many different kinds of USB ports available today. Some are built into laptops while others are external devices that plug directly into the wall. There are two main categories of these devices - those that extend the length of the cable and those that increase the number of connections.
Types of USB Ports
The most common type of USB port is the standard USB 2.0 which has a data transfer rate of 480Mbps (megabits per second). Most computers now include USB 3.0 ports which transfer data at 5Gbps (gigabits per second) making it faster than ever. However, there are still plenty of places where you cannot connect a high speed USB device due to lack of power supply. For example, if you are using a portable hard drive, you will be limited to USB 1.1 speeds.
External USB Devices
These devices are designed to be plugged into the wall socket and connected to a PC via a USB cable. Many of these devices are powered by batteries and therefore require no additional power source. Other models are wired and require AC power to operate. External USB devices are useful for connecting printers, scanners, digital cameras, MP3 players and flash drives.
Internal USB Ports
Most modern PCs have internal USB ports located near the front edge of the case. These ports allow users to connect peripherals such as keyboards, mice, speakers and headphones. Internal USB ports are typically found on motherboards and are always present regardless of whether the motherboard supports external USB devices.
How To Extend An Existing Cable
To extend an existing cable, you must remove the original connector from the end of the cable. Then insert the extension into the same hole. Once inserted, slide the old connector away from the new extension and push firmly to secure it in place. Finally, reconnect the original connector to the new extension. Make sure both connectors are securely attached to each other before testing.
How To Increase Connections
Many manufacturers produce USB hubs that contain multiple ports