- 50Mbps XAVC S1 1920x1080 at 60P, AVCHD and MP4 codecs. 30x Optical / 60x Clear Image Zoom to get...
- Automatically creates highlight video in MP4 from multiple clips. Optical SteadyShot image...
- Face Detection with voice enhancement and noise reduction. Get creative w/ 7 picture effects for...
- View on 2.7” Clear Photo Plus LCD display. Intelligent Auto (60 different scene combinations...
- This product does not have an external microphone input. USB Charging- DC 5V 800mA
- 20.1MP stacked back illuminated 1” Exmor RS CMOS sensor w/ DRAM. Large aperture 24-70mm1 F1.8-2.8...
- Fast Hybrid Autofocus and Real Time Eye Autofocus and Real-time Autofocus tracking.
- Side flip-out 3.0” LCD screen that also tilts up and down for easier to compose selfie shots
- Quickly switch between two modes of defocused background bokeh
- Product Showcase Setting transitions focus from face to object
- The automatic exposure (AE) tracks faces and makes sure they always appear well-lit.
- Get great sound in one take with forward-directional on-board mic and detach-able wind screen....
- Image stabilization suppresses shake even while walking
- Optimized color with enhanced skin-tone reproduction. Focal length- f=9.4-25.7mm
- Pro video functions incl. HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) and S-Log3/2
- ZEISS lens(26.8mm) 20x optical zoom in 4K, 30x Clear Image Zoom in 4K
- 3.0" LCD (Touch panel), EVF, Wi-Fi/NFC, manual ring, night shot, 4K Time-lapse capture.Diopter...
- Built-in Zoom Microphone. Minimum Focus Distance- approx. 13/32 Inch (Wide), approx. 31 1/2 Inch...
- In-the-box: Rechargeable Battery Pack(NP-FV70/NP-FV70A) (1); AC Adaptor (1); Power Cord (1);...
- 1.0"-type Exmor R CMOS sensor for a wide range of shooting conditions, High sensitivity and high...
- Active Steady Shot corrects camera sway that occurs while walking, ND filter control mechanism,...
- Dual media slots for simultaneous/relay recording, and independent record control, Slow & Quick...
- 2 x 3-Pin XLR Audio Inputs . AVCHD 2.0, DV Recording Codecs
- Create & Share Picture Profiles. Discrete Manual Focus
- Sony FDR-AX700 4K Camcorder FDR-AX700/B
- NP-FV70A V-Series Battery Pack
- External Rapid Battery Charger
- 128GB SDXC Memory Card
- 62mm 3 Piece Filer Kit/ 0.45x Wide-Angle Lens (62mm, Black)/ Soft Padded Carrying Case/ Flexible...
- 20.1 megapixel plus 35x zoom brings detailed subjects close - 3.0" LCD screen for easy viewing and...
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization reduces blur
- Capture your videos in 720p HD Movie mode
- Does not support Wifi
- SONY USA AUTHORIZED Includes Full USA SONY Warranty
- Designed for creators to love | The Sony ZV-1 is designed for content creation with a lightweight...
- No experience is necessary to capture great-looking videos in 4K HDR. The ZV-1 is designed to...
- Image Stabilization suppresses shake even while walking, and Fast Hybrid AF, Real Time Eye-AF and...
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Sony ZV-1 Compact Digital Vlogging Camera DCZV1/B | Battery NP-BX1 | Micro USB...
- CRISP IMAGE DAY/NIGHT: 1/2.8" SONY STARVIS back-illuminated CMOS sensor for crystal clear image,...
- GREAT LOW LIGHT IMAGE: SONY STARVIS image sensor with back-illuminated pixel technology, NIR and LOW...
- IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS: Privacy allows to hide an area you want to hide; Motion Detection Text Alarm...
- 4 MODES OUTPUT: 2MP HD-TVI, 2.0MP CVI, 2 Megapixel AHD and 1200 tvl wired BNC video output.
- Friendly, easy-to-reach support; Power supply (Need DC 12V 2A), coaxial video cable and DVR are NOT...
- SONY USA AUTHORIZED - Includes Full SONY USA WARRANTY
- 20.1MP 1" back illuminated Exmor RS stacked CMOS sensor w/ DRAM | ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T 24-600mm...
- 4K Movie w/ direct pixel readout, no pixel binning | Super slow-motion movie HFR (High frame rate)...
- CAMERA INCLUDES: Sony RX10 IV Mirrorless Cyber-shot High Zoom 20.1MP Camera w/ 24-600mm F.2.4-F4...
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Deco Gear Camera Bag Travel Case (Medium) | 2x Replacement Rechargeable Batteries...
- Broadcast yourself in play with PlayStation Camera.
- Become a community sensation by adding a picture-in-picture video of yourself in gameplay...
- When combined with the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller's light bar, the evolutionary 3D...
- Log in and navigate your PlayStation 4 system immediately and hands-free with facial recognition and...
- Sony PlayStation 4 Camera PS4 and PC compatible. Item only PS5 compatible with PS Camera Adapter...
How to choose the best Sony Video Camera
What are Sony Video Camera
Sony has been manufacturing consumer electronics since 1946. Their name is synonymous with quality products and excellent customer support. The company has been involved in many other industries such as semiconductors, pharmaceuticals, finance, and healthcare. As far as cameras go, they make everything from DSLRs to camcorders to professional cinema equipment.
A camera is simply a device used to capture images (video) or sounds (audio). There are two main types of cameras: single lens reflex (SLR), and point & shoot. SLRs allow the user to see the scene being captured via a mirror inside the body of the camera. Point & shoots use lenses instead of mirrors. They are easier to carry around because there is no mirror to get dirty or fogged up.
Point & Shoot
Most modern point & shoot cameras feature automatic settings so users don't have to worry about manual adjustments. However, even if the camera doesn't automatically adjust its settings, users still have control over exposure, focus, color balance, white balance, and ISO sensitivity.
SLRs were once only available to professionals, but now they're affordable enough for everyone to own one. Many features found on prosumer models are also available on entry-level models. For example, you can easily swap out lenses to change focal lengths, switch between full frame and APS-C sensors, and add filters to improve photos taken at different exposures.
While the majority of point & shoot cameras are good for taking still pictures, some come equipped with video recording capabilities. These cameras record videos using MPEG compression, similar to how DVDs store movies. Most video cameras have built-in microphones, allowing them to pick up sound while filming.
The Importance of A Purchasing a Quality Sony Video Camera
It's important to purchase a quality camera if you want to make videos that look professional and feel good to watch. Here are three things to consider before buying a camera.
1. Look at What Features Your Need
Look at the features that you need and see how they're offered in different models. For example, if you plan to shoot only still images, don't bother spending money on video recording capability. However, if you want to do both, go ahead and buy a model that has dual functionality.
2. Make Sure You Know How to Use the Feature Set
Make sure you know how to use all the features available in the camera. There may be times when you'll find yourself wishing there was a feature missing. Knowing how to adjust settings manually can save you hours of frustration.
3. Don't Buy Too Cheaply
Cheap cameras tend to break down quickly, so avoid them unless you really need a bargain. When shopping for a camera, always compare prices against other brands and manufacturers. Buying used equipment also gives you access to a wider range of options.
Features To Consider Before Buying Sony Video Camera
Before buying Sony camcorder, there are several features to consider. Here we list them below:
- Video quality: The resolution of camera depends upon its sensor size. A larger sensor provides better quality than smaller sensors. Therefore, if you want to record high definition videos, go for cameras having large sensors such as 1/2.3 inch (13.5mm) or full frame (35mm). But if you are looking for standard definition recording only, don't bother about big sensor because they cost too much.
- Image stabilization: Another important feature is built-in image stabilizer. For instance, HDV 1080i has 120 frames per second (fps), while 720p has 60 fps. So even though the footage recorded at higher speed may look good, but it's actually jerky and unstable. That's why people who shoot sports events prefer shooting with slower shutter speeds to capture sharp images without blurring.
- Shooting modes: Some camcorders come with different shooting modes including P, S, Hdv1080i, Auto, M, AVCHD Progressive, and so on. Each mode offers different settings and options. Hence, before purchasing, make sure to check out all available modes and select the best one according to your needs.
- Connectivity: Connectivity is also very important factor. Make sure to check whether your camcorder supports HDMI port or USB port. Also, if you are planning to use external microphone, make sure that it connects via either XLR connector or RCA connectors. Apart from this, check whether the camcorder allows you to connect additional devices such as tripod, remote control, LCD screen, headphones, etc.
- Battery Life: Battery life is also very important factor. As compared to other electronic gadgets, camcorders consume more power. Hence, it is advisable to buy camcorders with long battery life. Moreover, you must also check how often you charge your camcorder.
- Storage space: Storage capacity is also very important. Check whether your camcorder comes with SD card slot or memory card
Popular Sony Video Camerasbrands
Sony's full line of consumer electronics products has been making waves over the past few years, and now we're seeing many of them make their way into our classrooms.
As one of the world's leading manufacturers of photographic equipment, Canon is constantly pushing the boundaries of imaging technology. The company offers cameras ranging from point-and-shoot models to DSLRs capable of shooting HD videos.
While Panasonic may be best known for its televisions, it also makes a wide range of electronic devices including camcorders, DVD recorders, and even computers. Some of its latest innovations include 1080p HD video recording capabilities.
This Korean manufacturer produces everything from smartphones to washing machines, but it is perhaps best known for its large LCD TVs. Its latest model features 4K resolution and HDR (high dynamic range) capability.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sony Video Camera
Are there many options available for video cameras? What features do they offer? How do I know if my camera has all the features I want? Do they make good videos? Here's everything you need to know about video cameras.
1. There Are Many Options Available
Sony offers a wide range of different types of video cameras. Some of them are geared toward professional videographers while others are designed specifically for beginners who want to capture their first ever homemade movie.
2. Features Vary Widely
There are three main types of video cameras available: HDV camcorders, point-and-shoot compact models, and DSLR (digital single lens reflex) camcorders. Each type comes with its own set of unique features.
3. Most Have Excellent Quality
All three types come equipped with excellent quality sensors that allow users to shoot clear images even under low light conditions. They also include built-in audio recorders so you don't have to worry about buying separate equipment.
4. Good Camcorder Will Take Great Videos
When choosing between two similar models, look at how they perform when recording sound. For example, if you're planning to edit the footage later, consider whether the model includes an external microphone jack or requires you to use the internal mic.
5. Price Varies Widely
Some people prefer to buy expensive models because they think they'll get better results than cheap alternatives. However, keep in mind that there are cheaper versions of each type of camera available.