- Device Type: Keyboard
- Keyboard/Keypad Connectivity Technology: Cable
- 104 KEY KEYBOARD WITH NUMBER PAD.
- HP 803823-001 #803181-001.
- Black Hp keyboard
- USB cable
- Original New Hp
- Cut. Paste. Copy. Each function has its own hot key
- Windows 8 hot keys get you to the action fast
- Wireless micro receiver with 2.4 GHz wireless connection
- Mouse rubber sides feel great in your hand. 5 multimedia controls and 3 buttons for easy volume...
- 2.4 GHz USB wireless nano receiver. Wireless 3 button, 1,600 dpi optical mouse
- Adjustable keyboard height with 2 different positions and 10 hot keys. Spill Resistant
- Available USB port
- Compatible with XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Three zones. All efficient. Boost efficiency and productivity with an incredible three-zone keyboard...
- Slim. Stylish. Wireless. With a slim, appealing design, this wireless keyboard blends seamlessly...
- Style and comfort. Just a click away. Experience the natural comfort of a highly responsive mouse...
- Bulk Packaging. This keyboard uses the legacy PS/2 connector. This keyboard does not support USB
- HP PS/2 Windows Keyboard US
- New 672646-003, 724718-001
- 30 day warranty
- Classically styled keyboard with a 104-key layout
- Connects to your computer via USB so you never have to worry about batteries
- Features adjustable feet so you can find a typing position thats comfortable for you
- Wireless convenience
- Brand new and authentic HP products ship from and are sold by Amazon.Com (check above).
- Optical-mechanical Blue switches: enable a 0.2ms response time—10 times faster than traditional...
- Individually backlit RGB keys: up to 16.8 million RGB colors to choose from With unique effects, all...
- 5 customizable macro keys and N-Key Rollover and 100% anti-ghosting: gain an edge by customizing 5...
- Lightweight, anodized aluminum frame: feel the durability in the lightweight, anodized aluminum...
- Dedicated media controls with volume roller Bar: take control of your media with dedicated keys for...
- Built-in USB port: efficiently manage your cables and enjoy maximum convenience.
- Gaming Mode: blocks interruptions from your system so you can focus on victory.
How to choose the best HP Keyboard
What are HP Keyboard
HP keyboard are available in various sizes and designs. They provide a good alternative to standard keyboards if you're looking for something different.
Keyboards come in many shapes and sizes, but they all share two basic features: keys and switches. Keys are the physical components of a keyboard; each has a number corresponding to its function (e.g., "a" = 1). Switches control how those keys operate.
Some switch types include push buttons, rockers, and thumb wheels. Push buttons use pressure to activate them. Rockers are levers that slide back and forth to change settings. Thumb wheels are used to scroll up and down through menus or text.
When selecting a keyboard design, consider your needs first. Do you want to type fast? Or do you prefer a quieter typing experience? These factors will determine whether a full-size keyboard or compact laptop keyboard would better suit your needs.
Most people find laptops easier to carry than desktop computers, so smaller laptops are becoming increasingly popular. Laptop keyboards typically offer fewer keys than full-sized keyboards because there's less room to fit them into a small package.
Laptops also tend to be lighter and thinner than desktops, making them ideal for travel. Some models even fold flat for storage. However, laptop keyboards often lack a numpad, meaning they won't be suitable for serious gaming.
If you spend long hours at a computer, you'll likely develop bad habits over time. For example, many users lean forward slightly while working to keep
The Importance of A Purchasing a Quality HP Keyboard
It's important to know how to buy quality computer hardware at a reasonable price.
A. Know Your Needs
Before buying anything, you must first determine if you need a keyboard or mouse. For example, if you're using Windows 10, there are many built-in options that allow you to use a touchscreen instead of a physical keyboard.
B. Research Hardware Vendors
There are several companies that sell computer peripherals. However, only reputable vendors provide warranty support.
C. Buy From Reputable Companies
Buying from reputable companies ensures that you get good customer service and product support.
D. Make Sure They Have Warranty Coverage
Most reputable companies offer extended warranties. This gives you peace of mind while protecting against manufacturing defects.
Features To Consider Before Buying HP Keyboard
What makes a good keyboard? Here's our list of features we look for in a great keyboard.
1. Durable Build Quality
When buying a computer, you want something sturdy enough to last a long time. But durability isn't everything; there are other factors to consider, too.
2. Comfort & Ergonomics
If you spend hours typing at a desk, ergonomic keyboards can make all the difference between sore wrists and comfortable fingers.
3. Customizable Controls
We're all different, so let us customize our own settings! That means adjustable keys, customizable lighting effects, programmable shortcuts, macro buttons, media controls, and more.
4. Quiet Operation
Noise levels matter. While you don't always notice them, they can add up over time.
5. Easy Installation
If you've ever had trouble installing anything onto your computer, you know how frustrating it can be. A good keyboard needs to be easy to install, and if you run into problems, the manufacturer should provide support and troubleshooting.
Popular HP Keyboardbrands
HP keyboards come in different sizes, shapes, colors, materials, and even price ranges.
This keyboard has all the features you would expect from a business grade computer keyboard including dedicated number pad keys, backlit buttons, multimedia controls, media keys, full sized function keys, and even a detachable wrist rest.
If you're looking for a higher quality keyboard, the Pro series comes equipped with Cherry MX switches that offer better tactile feel than other types of mechanical switch.
The Travel series offers many of the same features as the Business series but at a lower cost. The Travel series also includes rubber dome switches that provide great comfort over long periods of typing.
Frequently Asked Questions About HP Keyboard
HP has announced its plans to discontinue production of the venerable 1010 EliteBook laptop line, so we thought we'd answer some frequently asked questions about the company's new keyboard design.
What happened to the old keyboard?
When the 1010 was introduced back in 2008, it had a "split" keyboard design where each function (such as F11) had its own dedicated keys instead of being integrated into the same row. The split keyboard became popular because it allowed users to easily reach functions such as Print Screen without having to move their hands off the main keyboard area.
Why did HP change things up?
According to Senior Director of Product Management for Consumer Laptops at Hewlett Packard Jason Reitzenstein, the decision to redesign the keyboard came down to cost. Split keyboards were expensive to produce, especially since they were only available in black color.
Will there be a return to the previous keyboard design?
Reitzenstein says that HP doesn't plan to bring back the split keyboard. However, if customers request it, the company would consider bringing back the older style. But don't hold your breath!