- Lightweight 1.38 in neodymium dynamic drivers deliver a punchy, rhythmic response to even the most...
- The swiveling earcup design allows easy storage when you’re not using them, and enhances...
- Cushioned earpads for total comfort and enfolding closed-back design seals in sound
- The wide frequency range—spanning 12 Hz to 22 kHz—delivers deep bass, rich midrange, and soaring...
- Plug: L-shaped stereo mini plug 3.5mm
- Cancel out the world with smart noise cancellation
- Noise cancellation automatically senses your environment with dual noise sensor technology
- Long-lasting listening with up to 35 hours of battery and quick charging
- Smartphone compatibility for hands-free calls and use with your voice assistant
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming with NFC one-touch
- Hear more detail with the 30 millimeter driver units
- Ultra-comfortable headphones design with adjustable metal sliders
- Next-generation USB type-C charging. Battery Type: DC 3.7V - Built-in lithium-ion rechargeable...
- Connector type: USB type C
- The Tune 510BT wireless headphones feature renowned JBL Pure Bass sound, which can be found in the...
- With Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Streaming, you can stream wirelessly from your device and even switch...
- For long-lasting fun, listen wirelessly for up to 40 hours and recharge the battery in as little as...
- Easily control your sound and manage your calls from your headphones with the convenient buttons on...
- Siri or Hey Google is just a button away: activate the voice assistant of your device by pushing the...
- [Stereo Sound Quality] - Earbuds wired with the metal composite diaphragm, combination of heavy bass...
- [HD Call Microphone] - HD sound quality audio headphone that let you talk freely, and...
- [Ergonomic Design] - in-ear silicone earbud have a soft texture, It makes you comfortable to wear...
- [Tangle Free Design] - 5 pack of the earphones with microphone, not only light weight, but also the...
- [Wide Compatibility] - Earphone are compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3, Android, laptop, for...
- Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the design of the EarPods is defined by the geometry of the...
- The speakers inside the EarPods have been engineered to maximize sound output and minimize sound...
- The EarPods also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of...
- High-performance wireless noise cancelling headphones
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
- Pure adaptive noise canceling (pure ANC) actively blocks external noise
- Real-time Audio calibration preserves a Premium listening experience
- Up to 22 hours of battery life enables full-featured all-day wireless playback
- Apple's W1 chip and industry-leading Bluetooth technology keep you connected farther with fewer...
- With fast Fuel, a 10-minute charge gives 3 hours of play when battery is low. Rechargeable lithium...
- Take calls, control your music, and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls and...
- What's in the box: Beats Studio3 Wireless headphones, Carrying case, 3.5mm RemoteTalk cable,...
- Incredible Sound Loved by 20 Million+ People
- Hi-Res Audio: Custom oversized 40 mm dynamic drivers produce Hi-Res sound. Life Q20 active noise...
- Reduce Ambient Noises By Up to 90%: Our team of engineers conducted more than 100,000 tests in...
- 100% Stronger Bass: Our exclusive BassUp technology conducts real-time analysis of the low...
- 40-Hour Playtime*: Up to 40 hours of non-stop playtime in wireless active noise cancellation mode...
- Custom acoustic platform delivers powerful, balanced sound
- Control your sound with two distinct listening modes: Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) and Transparency...
- Three soft eartip sizes for a stable and comfortable fit while ensuring an optimal acoustic seal
- Up to 8 hours of listening time (up to 24 hours combined with pocket-sized charging case)
- Industry-leading Class 1 Bluetooth for extended range and fewer dropouts
- High-quality call performance and voice assistant interaction via built-in microphones
- IPX4-rated sweat and water resistant wireless earbuds
- Beats wireless headphones and earphones are compatible with Apple and Android devices
- What’s in the Box – Beats Studio Buds True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earphones, charging case,...
- Active Noise Cancellation blocks outside noise, so you can immerse yourself in music
- Transparency mode for hearing and interacting with the world around you
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking places sound all around you
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to your ears
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit
- Force sensor lets you easily control your entertainment, answer or end calls, and more
- Sweat and water resistant
- More than 24 hours total listening time with the MagSafe Charging Case
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
- Effortless setup, in-ear detection, and automatic switching for a magical experience
- Solid metal housing: Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations & unwelcome...
- Designed for music lovers who don't sacrifice sound for style, urBeats deliver pure audio in an...
- Built-in mic for calls: Switch easily between songs and incoming calls, no need to take off your...
- Grid-iron tough: Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag
How to choose the best Headphones
What are Headphones?
Headphones are small devices that fit over your ears and connect wirelessly to a smartphone or other device. They allow you to listen to music without disturbing those around you. These headphones also come in many different shapes and sizes, so they're perfect for people who want to look good while listening to their favorite tunes.
The Importance of A Purchasing a Quality Headphones
Headphones play a very important role in our lives. They enable us to listen to music, watch movies, communicate with people over long distances, read books, and even sleep! But how do we know if they're good quality? Here's why you shouldn't settle for anything less than top notch headphones!
1. Good sound quality
This is the number one thing you want out of a pair of headphones. Whether you're listening to music, watching TV shows, playing games, or talking to friends, you want your ears to enjoy the audio content without distortion. When buying headphones, look for reviews and recommendations from other users who've had positive experiences with them.
Comfortability isn't something you'll ever notice right away, but after hours of wearing headphones, you'll definitely feel it. To avoid soreness, headaches, neck pain, ear infections, and more, make sure the fit is comfortable enough so that you don't constantly have to adjust it.
A lot of headphone brands advertise durability, but many of those claims aren't backed up by testing. Look for products that are tested for longevity and that offer extended warranties.
Features To Consider Before Buying Headphones
With so many headphones available today, choosing the right pair can be tricky. There are different types of headphone features such as Bluetooth compatibility, wireless connectivity, noise cancellation, rechargeable batteries, audio quality, ergonomics, comfort, durability, and price.
1. Wireless Connectivity
Wireless connectivity allows users to listen to music while working out, commuting, or even sleeping without having to plug into a wall socket. Most modern smartphones now come equipped with built-in speakers, but they still lack the bass response of traditional stereo systems. A wired connection provides better sound quality than Bluetooth, but if you want to use your smartphone as a portable speaker, wireless is a must.
2. Noise Cancellation
If you spend long hours at work, it's important to keep distractions away from your ears. Earbuds may block external sounds, but they don't cancel ambient noises. They also limit hearing range and can cause discomfort over time.
3. Rechargeable Battery Life
Rechargeable battery life means you won't have to constantly swap batteries, especially if you're using them outdoors. Look for models that offer up to 24 hours of playback per charge.
4. Audio Quality
When shopping for headphones, make sure you get the best fit for your head size. The larger the ear cups, the easier it is to adjust volume levels. If you wear glasses, look for headphones with adjustable arms to accommodate those frames.
5. Ergonomic Design
Ergonomic design is important because it helps prevent headaches and other health issues. Choose headphones with soft cushions and padded arm rests. Avoid headphones with hard plastic housings or metal hinges.
Choose headphones that provide good cushioning and allow for maximum movement. Also consider whether the headphones are comfortable for extended periods of listening.
Look for durable materials and designs. Some models are made from aluminum,
There are many headphones brands available today, but few people know about them. The following list provides information about popular headphone brands including audio quality, comfort, design, features, prices, and popularity.
1. Sony MDR7506
Sony's MDR 7506 series of over-ear noise cancelling headphones were released in 2015. They offer 40mm drivers and feature Bluetooth connectivity, allowing users to listen to music wirelessly while working out or commuting.
2. Sennheiser HD 598
Sennheiser has been making top-quality headphones since 1935. Their HD 598 headphones are comfortable and provide excellent sound quality at reasonable prices.
3. Beats Studio 2 Wireless
Beats Audio offers wireless headphones designed specifically for use with Apple devices. They're stylish, affordable, and offer great sound quality.
Frequently Asked Questions About Headphones
How do headphones differ? How many different types of headphones exist? What's the difference between over-ear and in-ear headphones? Which headphone type works best for my needs? These are all great questions! Here are answers to them and more.
What Kind Of Headphone Should I Buy?
There are three main categories of headphones: wired (cable), wireless (Bluetooth) and cordless/hands-free (wireless). Wired headphones typically connect directly to your device via a cable; they're generally heavier than other options, but offer better sound quality. Wireless headphones use Bluetooth technology to communicate wirelessly with devices such as cell phones and tablets. Cordless headsets operate without cords and don't require batteries. Some models also include noise cancellation features.
Which Type Of Headphones Works For Me?
If you want something light and portable, consider earbuds or headphones with built-in microphones. They'll let you listen to music while talking on the phone, making them ideal for commuting or exercising. If you want good audio quality, go for full-size cans or even over-ears.
Do All Headsets Work On The Same Devices?
Not necessarily. Most smartphones today support both Bluetooth and USB connections. However, there may be compatibility issues depending on the model and brand of headset you buy. Also, if you're using Bluetooth, make sure the receiver has been updated to recognize newer models.
Is There A Difference Between Earbud And Over-Ear Headphones?
Yes, and there's a big difference! While both are small, earbuds tend to block out external sounds, leaving only the volume inside your ears. They're less comfortable because they press against your ears, and the buds themselves can get uncomfortable after extended wear. Over-ears, on the other hand, sit on top of your head and provide greater coverage, allowing you to hear ambient noises. Because they cover so much area, however, they can cause discomfort if worn too long.