9GreenBox - Dragon Fruit Plant - 3'' Pot Live Plant Ornament Decor for...
- Grows up to 20 feet long.
- Likes full sun.
- Water when dry.
- Flowers bloom only at night.
- Ships in a 3'' inch pot.
50pcs Dwarf Pitaya Dragon Fruit Viable Seeds Fresh Seeds
- Dragon fruit are native to warm arid climates and for growth prefer temperatures from 16-25c
- They ideal plants for greenhouses or conservatories
- The plants can be outside during the summer in most parts, however, they need to be protected from frost.
9GreenBox - Dragon Fruit Flower - 1 Gallon
- Orchid cactus.
- Flowers bloom at night.
- Fruit contains antioxidants with minerals and Vitamin C.
- Ships in a 1 gallon container.
Dragon Fruit"Yellow" Includes (4) Four Plants
- The Best Selling Best Tasting Dragon Fruit
- The price includes Four (4) ‘Yellow’ Dragon Fruit. These are 2 inch rooted plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 2-6 inches tall.
- large fruit with a waxy yellow outside and a white fleshed inside, spotted with small soft edible seeds. Dragon fruits are also known as pitaya and orchid cactus.
- Recommend growing in 4 inches pots to start with good organic potting soil.
- See More Information Below
Dragon Fruit Hylocereus Undatus White Pulp Pitahaya 2 Cuttings 6-8 Inches...
- 2 cutting 6-8 inches long.
- Instructions for planting included in package.
Dragon Fruit Seeds for Planting - Pitahaya Seeds Pitaya (500+ Mixed Dragon...
- 500+ High-quality Mixed Dragon Fruit Seeds for Planting with High Germination Rate
- Non-GMO and Heirloom
- EASY TO GROW: Instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc.
- FUN FACT: Pitahayas are the fruits of... the cactus. The pitahaya is also known as dragon fruit.
- The easiest way to enjoy the flesh is by spooning it out.
2 Healthy RED Dragon Fruit Plant Vine Cuttings Pitahaya 10 Inch Cutting
- Includes 2 Cuttings each 10 inches long or longer.
- Locally Grown in Southern California.
Yellow Dragon Fruit - "Yellow Dragon" Dragon Fruit - Selenicereus 'Yellow...
- Selenicereus 'Yellow Dragon' is one of the sweetest and tastiest of all the dragon fruits
- Ripens in late Nov. - Feb.
- Self-fertile and polllinates itself
- AKA Hylocereus megalanthus
- Be sure that you're purchasing from LLC Marketing, Info in this listing applies to items purchased and shipped from LLC Marketing, Nursery registration number: A1469
Dragon Fruit White Flesh Pitaya Exotic Tropical Cacti Edible Good Eat Plant...
- 1 White Flesh Dragon Fruit plant
- Rich in protein, fiber, iron, and antioxidants, it is a popular ingredient in fruit bars, jellies, juice, yogurt, and smoothies. Red varieties can also be used as a natural dye or colorant.