- Simple stylish design comes in multiple color options, is functional and suitable for any room
- Material: engineered wood, PVC tubes.
- Fits in your space, fits on your budget; Green label product
- Sturdy on flat surface; Easy no hassle no tools 10-minutes assembly even a kid can accomplish
- Holds up to 42-Inch Flat Screen Panel up to 40 pounds. Product Dimension: 47.25(W)x13.8(D)x15.7(H).
- Large top panel holds up to 50-inch flat screen TV.
- Open shelves and closed compartments are great for display and storage of entertainment equipment.
- Material: made from quality particle board and PVC tubes.
- Easy to assemble. Assembly instruction and hardware pack included.
- Product Dimension: 47. 24(W) x 19. 53(H) x 15. 87(D) Inches. Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
- Dimensions: 23.375” H x 15.75” D x 58” L, Open storage cubby: 15.75” H x 14” D x 25.25”...
- Top surface supports up to 150 Ibs. and 2 adjustable shelves support up to 30 Ibs. each
- Supports TVs up to 65 Ibs.
- 4 cord management ports keep cables tidy
- Ships ready-to-assemble with step-by-step instructions
- Available in Multiple Finishes
- 3 Open Shelves and 2 Enclosed Cabinets
- Two Cable Management Holes
- Easy Assembly with Instructions Provided
- [Nice TV Stand to Reduce Clutter] - Perfect combination of TV stand and drawer. Get this TV stand...
- [Free up More Space] - Upgrade to a larger size: 47.2" L x 11.8" W x 21.8" H. 3 fabric bins and the...
- [Your Long-term Partner] - With superior P2 particleboard, metal and backboard, you can rest assured...
- [Storage Expert] - Meet all your needs. Put it where there is chaos. Endless toys? Messy...
- [Assemble in A Breeze] - Always worry about the assembling of the long dresser? Contain all...
- 【UNIVERSAL DESIGN】Universal TV mounting bracket design fits most 37" - 55" flat-panel LCD/LED/4K...
- 【ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT】This universal TV stand has it all. 15-minute installation, 2 options of...
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】Universal TV stand/base tabletop stand to mount your TV and AV components on...
- 【DURABILITY & SAFETY】Our TV mounting bracket is compatible with Samsung, Sony, LG, Sharp,...
- 【WORLD-CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE】Patent No.: US D853,403 S. Our TV stand includes friendly customer...
- 【STYLISH DESIGN】 TV stand is designed with grain of wood, and its simple but vintage style...
- 【Ample Storage Space】This TV shelf features a spacious tabletop for accommodating TV and 2 tiers...
- 【Illustrated Instructions】This TV stand requires to be assembled on your own, but do not worry...
- 【STABLE & STURDY】Our vintage TV stand features X shape design to ensure the structure is stable...
- 【Wide Application】Featuring chic vintage style and practical structure design, this TV table can...
- 【SWIVEL & SAVE SPACE】The swivel functional performs flawlessly. Swivel +/-30° to choose a...
- 【SAFE & STRONG TEMPERED GLASS】Safety design like the safety wire, safety screws, and legs with...
- 【CABLE MANAGEMENT】The center of the pillar is hollow and allows you to run all your cords...
- 【UNIVERSAL TV FLOOR STAND】Solid as a rock and works like a champion. Our floor TV stand fits...
- 【HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE & US BASED CUSTOMER SUPPORT】This entertainment stand can be adjusted to 2...
- Simple and stylish design comes in multiple color and size options, is functional and suitable for...
- Material: CARB compliant composite wood, PVC tubes.
- Fits in your space, fits on your budget
- Sturdy on flat surface; Easy no hassle no tools 10-minute assembly even a kid can accomplish
- Holds up to 55 flat screen panel and up to 30 lbs. Product Dimension: 47. 2(W) x 15. 4(H) x 11. 6(D)...
- Rounded edge design prevents potential injuries.
- Included components: ONE TV STAND
- COMPATIBILITY ☞ This Floor tv stand with mount fit most tvs from 27" to 55" To make sure your TV's...
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL FLOOR TV STAND ☞ My functional TV mount have 4 level height adjustment in order to...
- SMART DESIGN ☞ This smart floor TV stand comes with 10mm solid tempered glass base that connects...
- HEAVY DUTY TV STAND WITH EASY ASSEMBLY ☞ Comes with related hardware parts and a detailed...
- Cable management ☞ High quality products comes from ISO certificated good quality contronl...
How to choose the
best 55 inch tv stand
What is the Purpose Of A 55 Inch TV Stand?
The television stands are designed to hold televisions and other electronic devices. Television stands are available in different designs and styles. Some of these stands are portable while others are fixed. There are many types of television stands including wall mounted stands, floor standing stands, and ceiling mounts. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Wall Mounted Stands
These stands are very popular among homeowners who wish to mount their TVs on walls. Wall mounted stands are easy to install and remove. However, they require professional installation services. Most of these stands are heavy and bulky. Therefore, they cannot be moved around easily. Moreover, they take up a lot of room.
Floor Standing Stands
This type of stand is ideal for those who wish to display their TVs on floors. Floor standing stands are light weight and compact. They are easy to transport and store. However, they are difficult to install. Professional assistance is required to set up these stands.
Ceiling Mounted Stands
Ceiling mounted stands are suitable for mounting TVs on ceilings. Ceiling mounted stands are easier to install compared to wall mounted stands. However, they are heavier and bulkier. Therefore, they are not recommended for small rooms.
Portable TV Stands
Portable TV stands are lightweight and compact. They are easy to carry around. Portable TV stands are perfect for traveling. However, they are not stable enough to support large screens.
TV Storage Cabinets
Storage cabinets are ideal for storing electronics equipment. They are useful for organizing cables and wires. Many storage cabinets include shelves and drawers. These cabinets are ideal for storing DVDs, CDs, games consoles, and other entertainment related products.
There are many types of television stands available today. Choosing the right stand depends on your needs and preferences. Before purchasing a stand, think carefully about where you plan to put it. Make sure you measure the size of your room and decide whether you need a wall mounted stand or a floor standing stand.
The Importance of Purchasing a Quality 55 Inch TV Stand
There are many different types of television stands available today. Some are designed specifically for flat screen televisions while others are meant for old fashioned cathode ray tube (CRT) TVs. There are also stands that are built to hold both CRTs and flat screens. Regardless of which type of stand you decide to purchase, there are several factors that must be considered before making a final decision.
One of the most important considerations when selecting a television stand is size. Most modern flat screen televisions are larger than traditional CRT models. Therefore, it is necessary to ensure that the stand you select has enough room to accommodate these large displays. For example, if you plan to install a 42" flat screen television, you will likely require a stand that measures approximately 48 inches wide x 24 inches deep x 30 inches high.
Another factor to consider when shopping for a television stand is material. Many manufacturers now produce stands made entirely of metal. While these stands are durable, they can become quite heavy. As a result, you may experience difficulty lifting the unit into position. Additionally, some metal stands are prone to rusting over time. To avoid this problem, opt for a plastic stand. Plastic stands are lightweight and easy to maneuver. However, they are typically not as sturdy as metal units.
Finally, another consideration when selecting a stand is design. Flat screen televisions are becoming increasingly popular. Consequently, there are numerous styles of stands available today. Each manufacturer offers its own unique take on the ideal stand. For instance, some designs include shelves that allow users to store additional electronics. Others incorporate wheels that enable the user to easily transport the stand from room to room. Still others are equipped with drawers that allow users to hide unsightly cables and wires.
Consider All Options Before Making a Purchase
Before making a final selection, carefully review each option available. Make note of the features offered by each stand. Then, compare those options side by side. Ultimately, you should be able to determine which stand meets your needs and preferences. Once you've selected a stand, be sure to read reviews online prior to placing your order. Doing so will give you insight into whether or not the product was worth the money you paid.
Selecting a television stand is easier than ever thanks to the availability of online resources. Simply search "
Features To Look For When Buying A 55" TV Stand
The television stands are designed to hold televisions and other electronic devices. There are many different types of stands available in the market today. Some are meant for specific purposes while others are multipurpose. Here we discuss some features to look for when purchasing a 55 inch tv stand.
There are two main design styles of television stands; traditional and contemporary. Traditional stands are generally rectangular shaped and have shelves built into them. Contemporary stands are typically square or round in shape and have no shelves. Both designs have advantages and disadvantages. Traditional stands are easier to assemble and disassemble. However, they take up more room and require additional storage space. Contemporary stands are easy to set up and take down. But they are harder to store away.
Television stands are manufactured using metal, plastic, glass, and wood. Metal stands are durable and long lasting. Plastic stands are lightweight and portable. Glass stands are elegant and classy. Wood stands are sturdy and last longer than most materials.
The size of the television stand depends upon the type of television being held. Most stands are designed to accommodate flat screen televisions. Flat screens are wider than standard sized TVs. Therefore, larger stands are required to support these large screens. Standard sized TVs are supported by smaller stands.
Most stands weigh between 10 pounds and 20 pounds. Larger stands are heavier than small ones. Heavy stands are difficult to carry around. Lightweight stands are easier to transport.
Some stands are preassembled while others require assembly. Preassembled stands are easier to put together. Assembly requires tools and takes time.
Many stands include drawers and cabinets for storing accessories. Drawers allow users to hide cables and wires. Cabinets are useful for storing remotes, remote controls, and other electronics.
Stand portability is determined by its weight and dimensions. Smaller stands are easier to carry around. Larger stands are heavy and cumbersome.
Stand durability is measured by its ability to withstand wear and tear. Stands made of hardwood are stronger than those made of softer woods. Hardwoods are resistant to moisture and temperature changes. Softwoods are susceptible
There are many different kinds of television stands available today. Some are designed specifically for flat screen televisions while others are meant for old fashioned cathode ray tube (CRT) TVs. There are also stands which are built to hold both CRTs and flat screens. Here we will discuss the most common types of television stands available today.
Flat Screen Television Stands
These stands are typically made of metal and are very sturdy. Flat screen stands are generally taller than traditional stands and are designed to accommodate larger flat screen televisions. Most flat screen stands include shelves where you can store DVDs, CDs, games, etc. Many flat screen stands also include drawers for storing remotes, cables, etc.
Traditional Television Stands
These stands are typically made of wood and are smaller than flat screen stands. Traditional stands are ideal for holding small sized televisions. They are also perfect for those who wish to display pictures or collectibles. Traditional stands are also known as bookcases due to their shape. They are commonly found in living rooms and bedrooms.
Combination Television Stands
This type of stand combines the features of both flat screen and traditional stands. Combination stands are typically made of plastic and are designed to hold either a flat screen or a traditional television. They are also suitable for displaying photographs, artwork, etc.
Portable Television Stands
These stands are portable and foldable. They are lightweight and easy to transport. Portable stands are perfect for traveling since they take up little room. However, these stands are not recommended for heavy loads.
Wall Mounted Television Stands
These stands are mounted directly to walls using screws. Wall mounts are ideal for homes with limited wall space. They are also useful for mounting large flat screen televisions.
Ceiling Mounted Television Stands
Ceiling mounted stands are ideal for homes with high ceilings.